Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...It's hard to believe it's already Easter time and in just a few weeks it will be May. Where has this year gone already?

...I don't know what I got myself into, but I plan to fix a lot of food for Sunday. At least they are all simple, easy recipes. Dorito salad, spinach bars, carrot cake, cake balls and confetti sugar cookies. Looks like I know what my Saturday afternoon is going to consist of.

...Well I said last week I loved rain! Looks like a rainy week.
Happy Wednesday!! :)

2 comments:

  1. The spinach bars sound interesting! You will have to post the recipe next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made the spinach bars Sarah. lol So I will post it, if it turns out good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.