Friday, April 8, 2011

A little much??

I know the most watched and talked about wedding of the year is that of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I recently came across these "royal press-on nails" online. An engagement photo of William and Kate to go on each one of your fingernails. This is quite possibly the cheesiest thing I've seen in awhile. Am I wrong? I do plan to DVR the wedding just because I've always admired Princess Diana and it is the wedding of the year, heck maybe even century. Don't get yourself in too much of a jiffy if your a fan of these. You can only buy these nails in London. Apparently they're already sold out online. Wow. Sorry ladies!

2 comments:

  1. That has got to be the craziest thing I have ever seen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! People are too obsessed with Kate & William! LOl

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.