Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday after work I headed to an Uppercase Living party. It was so hard to pick, I may go online today to double check if I want to get another one. I had a nice evening catching up with everyone. I missed my Vienna girls!

Saturday I slept in. Yep, that's right April slept in until 11! I couldn't believe my eyes when I rolled over and saw what time it was. This was the first time I've slept that late since moving into our house. I didn't really like it, seemed like I wasted most of the day. Spent the rest of the day doing loads of laundry and deep cleaning the house.

Sunday I cleaned some too. Gosh it sound like my house was a total wreck talking about cleaning all weekend, but it wasn't. It's a lot of work just to keep up with the simple things like laundry, toilets, vacuuming, mopping, etc. Plus I took several breaks to get caught up on my shows I recorded through the past week. :) A good lazy weekend!

Sunday evening my mom and dad brought my grandma and grandpa over for dinner and to see the house for the first time. Todd came a little after. They brought me a flower that grew in a small bowl with rocks. It was very pretty, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it. Mom fixed a dish called King Chicken. It was very good, and to my surprise Mike loved it. Had banana splits for dessert. I'll have to get the recipe for her to post at a later date. Spent the rest of the evening chatting it up before they made their way back home.

2 comments:

  1. I hated that I had to miss the Uppercase Living party! Mostly b/c I missed a chance to chit chat with you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed chatting with you, too. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.