Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gone Country

My house went a little more country as of last night. My hutch needed something on top of it. So through my cabinets I went to search for some red dishes to go on top. I honestly don't know what to do with all my dishes. Seems like they are taking over all my extra cabinet space. I'm not sure I can trust them being in the hands of our basement. So I will just have to bare with it. To me this seems like clutter, but I'm slowly adjusting to it. If only my grandma was alive to see her dishes were given tender-loving-care and given a proper home on/in my antique hutch. I have just a few out for display. Didn't want to over do it, I figured the more I set out then the more that would be most likely broken over time.

2 comments:

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.