Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

I know this is a day early, but I had a few minutes at work and decided to go ahead and take advantage of it by blogging. I'm sure the next few days are going to be very hectic here at work - more than they already are.

Well as a few of my readers already know, Mike and I were unable to close on the house Friday. We were very disappointed. I just knew we would for sure have it by Christmas, boy did I think wrong! We're still waiting on the title process to be finished. Once that is all done we can CLOSE!!! Our poor house is all alone for the holidays! :)

I will try to post my weekend recaps again soon, I promise! Between dealing with the house and work, it has left me very little time to blog on Mondays. Plus this past weekend I was sick the whole entire time so you didn't miss much on my weekend life. I did, however, have to cancel on going to my friend's house for our girls' Christmas party. I was so bummed, but at least we were able to reschedule in January since a few others had to miss it as well.

We celebrated our Elrod Christmas last Sunday. It was a typical Elrod family Christmas, minus the presence of my grandparents. Grandma Dodie and grandpa Andy would be very proud to see my dad and uncle still coming together for Christmas, with of course the help of my mom!

Hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.