Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings


- I'm still slacking in the blogging world. Hopefully by next week I can blog more often and catch up on all the blogs I follow.

- I had a very nice four day weekend. Sunday evening Mom and I left for St. Louis and came back home last night. I was so disappointed to not find anything to buy! Guess that's a good thing considering I should save save save for the house.

- As of right now we are still planning to close on Friday as long as the title is done in time. I cannot remember the last time I was able to take a Friday off from work. Plus my work week would only be two days this week! :) So we're crossing our fingers it's not postponed until the beginning of next week!

- I'm looking forward to Friday evening spending it with my besties from high school. We're going to one of the girls' new house. I'm excited to see it all finished since the last time I was there, they were just putting the finishing touches on everything before they moved in. Plus to see everyone and get CAUGHT up on their lives.

Hope you've all had a nice week despite the frigid weather we've been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.