Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings - A Day Late!

Sorry it's a day late.

Work has been hectic, but a very good one at that. The work days are going by so fast which I LOVE and not to mention I don't have to deal with a jerk anymore. I knew the coworker that quit a couple of weeks ago had left me with a big mess to clean up. After figuring it all out on my own and a pay raise to boost my motivation, it's been well worth it. I can tell with everyone the atmosphere is so much more pleasant now.

I'm so thankful Mike had the time since I've been so busy with work on checking with other insurances with the house. We found one in Jeff that is even cheaper plus with all three of our vehicles added to it. Can't beat that!

Well speaking of the house our date to move in keeps changing. It may be Thanksgiving weekend and it maybe the weekend after. It's all up in the air. At least we don't have to be in at a certain time. Would like to be in sooner, but we will take what we can get.

Furthermore, I'm sorry if I keep rambling on about the house. That's basically been our life the past few months.

I've been trying to tell myself not to buy anything else for the house unless we absolutely need it. Well that idea didn't last long! Went to Rolla last night with mom and found Christmas ornaments that actually match our future living room. Wasn't planning to match it with my color scheme or to buy ornaments, just happened to stumble across some blue and brown ornaments that I couldn't resist. ;) Which makes mom happy, she gets my Christmas tree bows that I bought last year. I bought 4 rolls of tree ribbon after Christmas last year marked down to $3 each. They were originally $15-$20. Maybe I will have to wait until after Christmas this year to find another bargain like that.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is almost time for you to move into your new house!!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.