Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well my weekly blog post may be sparse the next month or so. I will try my best to do at least one weekly post, but we shall see how that goes. The reason is work has went from busy to extremely hectic. I am now the only person doing a 3 man job. On a plus note I got a raise over it and I could use the extra money from overtime for the house.

Friday I worked till 7 p.m. so I just stayed home that evening.

Saturday mom and I went to town to do a little shopping for my house. Didn't really find anything, but I did finish up buying all my cleaning supplies. That evening Mike and I stayed home and watched the Mizzou game.

Sunday I slept in. After mom got home from church we decided to go back into town so she could take a few things back. That afternoon I got ready to meet Danielle and Ashlie for the Miranda Lambert, Eric Church and Josh Kelley Concert. I was shocked at how many people I knew in the pits. The pits in my opinion is definitely the way to go when seeing a concert. I loved the concert and didn't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.