Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

Well Mike and I are in the home stretch to our getting our first home. We can almost say we can check off insurance from our to-do list. We received two prices quotes and awaiting on another, the comparison between the first two was a no brainer. I couldn't believe one quote was literally double the amount of the other one.

I believe the move will go quickly once we get in there and get all the painting done. Would like for the painting to be done before we officially move in.

The only thing I have been dreading since the thought of moving is my antique hutch. It's very fragile and I would hate to see the original amber glass break or worse the whole thing fall apart. It will need a lot of attention during the move and handled with lots of care!

(There may be a future post in store for my hutch, if only I can remember to take a picture of it first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.