Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Since my birthday was a few days ago.. I'm going to ramble on about some random things I used to say or do as a little girl.
- I used to say floters for folders.
- Goldilocks pooped on the curtains. As mentioned in my previous post about keeping grandma and grandpa Feeler up too late, this was the story I would be telling. I still remember to this day how I was losing their interest in the story and they were falling asleep. So I ended it with the first thing that popped in my head, Goldilocks pooped on the curtain as she was running out of the 3 bears house.
- Jars of food was my snack of choice, or as most of you know better as baby food. Even at the age of 4 I still loved eating it. Of course I knew they were for babies so I would make sure mom didn't tell my daddy. Heavens no could he ever find out about his little girl eating baby food. Little did I know at the time, he always knew from the start.
- When we went through mud puddles in the car I would start singing, splish, splash I’m taken a bath.... boom boom boom.
- I decided to be anorexic when I was four after watching a segment on Oprah. Did I do this? No! Are you kidding me... I love food!
- I cried when I got in the car to turn the heater(meaning the AC) on because I was sweating and wanted my mommy to make it stop. I would always want it on hot/cold just like the bath tub! ;)
- When asked how many eggs I wanted for breakfast I would always say 12 20 40, not realizing the large amount I just said. Probably thought I was meaning just 2.
And the list could go on and on...
Happy Wednesday! Half way through the work week!