Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Recap

Saturday I watched the Allen boys while their mom and dad helped pour the concrete floor for their new house. That afternoon I left the boys with mom and headed to a bridal shower. We had a great time and she got a lot of nice gifts. It was also nice to catch up with some girls I haven't seen in a couple of months. That evening after the boys left Mike and I headed into Rolla to pick up some groceries. It's still hard to adjust to the "new" Walmart.

Sunday Mike and I headed to the Lake to look at furniture. We went to Slumberland and finally found a set we could both agree on and it was on sale! I will post pictures soon. Afterward we headed to Mike's house to eat dinner where we were entertained by little miss Kylie.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Rolla Walmart, since they changed the set up, is it a lot different?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its a little different. Shoes and home decor is in the front. It's not bad but the isle's especially the main ones are so much smaller. I'm sure once they are all finished with the remodeling there will be more room.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.