Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Team Roberto? Team Chris?

Last night I tuned into the final episode of the Bachelorette. I've only watched the two past seasons all the way through and was hooked. Usually its a clear choice at the end who they should choose, but this time I was a little torn. Seemed like the bachelorette Ali had two very down to earth guys to pick from who both loved her very much and wasn't in it for the fame. I was rooting more for Chris, but I think his late connection with Ali may have hurt him in the long run. Both of them seemed to be the perfect match for her, end the end Roberto won her heart. They seemed to be very happy. Maybe Chris will be the next Bachelor!

If you haven't been able to tell with my postings, I am a realty tv junkie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.