Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4 Day Weekend Recap

Thursday was the start of my weekend. Woke up early to have coffee with mom then got ready to go tan and get last minute items for the wedding. Came home and relaxed in the pool for a few hours then tackled the basement. I wanted to get everything clean and laundry done so I didn't have to worry about all weekend. Picture to right shows my cleaning went down hill. Knocked over a plant onto the carpet that was just vacuumed. The plant was already dead so I guess this help the process of me finally getting rid of it.

Friday I got up early and headed to Brinktown to help decorate the hall for the wedding. Finished just after lunch so I headed to Rolla to tan before the rehearsal. Derricks family provided fried fish and several side dishes, it was all very delicious.

Saturday was the big wedding for Lindsay & Derrick Otto. Wedding was very beautiful and so were their vows to each other. Had a nice afternoon & evening visiting with friends. Pictures to come in another post.

Sunday Mike and I headed to grandma Feeler's for dinner then came home so I could take a much needed nap. The weekend of little to no sleep worrying over the wedding and my dress had finally caught up with me.

This weekend was blessed with a new beginning of life for Lindsay & Derrick and I am very grateful to be a part of their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.