Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Mr. Perfect

This picture makes my day and makes me feel very blessed to have my grandpa in my life. I cherish every moment with him, his health hasn't been doing very well this past year, but he seems to be doing much better and this picture is living proof of that.
This is the man I know as Mr. Perfect!

I'm sure I have posted about how "perfect" came into play between grandpa and I but here it is again! Heck if grandpa can tell stories over and over then so can I! Grandpa has always told anyone and everyone that "There is two perfect people in this world besides God, that's me and April". By no means do I think I am perfect, no one is perfect but in grandpa's eyes I am. It's a special bond we have!

A couple of years ago I thought I was going to lose my Mr. Perfect. I will never forget that night! We all said our goodbye's to him as he was being airlifted to Springfield after a heart attack to undergo surgery. The doctor had pretty much said there was really no hope he would survive, he would need a miracle and thats exactly what happened. Miracles do happen, Grandpa proves that and proves there is a God watching out over him.

Now we need our Mrs. Wonderful (Grandma) to have better health as well!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, almost made me cry.

    Love ya,
    Mom

    (very good picture of Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!
    It made me tear up while I was typing it.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.