Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

My weekend wasn't too exciting. Friday I went to watch Mike and his team bowl then we met up with some friends afterwards. Saturday went to get my haircut and fixed Mike and I bratwurst and french fries for supper. The rest of weekend was spent in bed resting trying to get rid of this stupid cold. Thankfully Mike cleaned my basement without me asking him, which helped me out a lot!

Week Ahead
Tomorrow I'm attending a funeral for Clair Bennett. He was one of my favorite coffee drinkers when I used to waitress and always asked "How the brat was" (me). A very tragic loss to the Vienna community and the Vienna Quik Spot won't be the same without Clair in there. He always put a smile on your face no matter how bad your day was going.

Friday & Saturday is my work's Rolla Area Home & Business Expo and Taste of Home Cooking School. If anyone is interested it's located at the MO S&T Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose Building. Cooking Show starts at 3:00 pm on Saturday. Home & Business Expo is Friday from 3-9:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. So lucky me has to work Friday evening! :(

Saturday Mike and I are attending a benefit dinner, auction and dance for a friend, Jason "Cookie" Boessen in St. Thomas. He was diagnosed last fall with Lymphatic Lymphoma Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.