Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday Mike and I just stayed at his house playing the Wii and catching up on my facebook.

Saturday we drove down to the river to kill some time before dinner and played the Wii again. That afternoon I headed home to get ready for a girl's party at Natasha & Dustin's house. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to spend some time with them since I am never around the Vienna area anymore.

Sunday I went to Mike's church with him and spent the afternoon at his house. Then we went back to my house to watch the race. That evening Todd cooked BBQ hamburgers while mom made the side dishes along with Apple Dumplings for dessert.

This week...
Tonight is the finale for the Bachelor! I am super excited for this, but a little disappointed since I am pretty sure Vienna will win Jake's heart instead of Tenley!

Tomorrow Mom is going to have a liver biopsy done. Be sure to keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

Thursday is my work's Lipstick & Purse-N-Ality Event at the Havener Center here in Rolla. I am so glad I decided to decline and not be in the runway this year. It will be nice to be on the other side to just sit back and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.