Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday I stayed home since the roads were horrible! Mom, Dad and I went to eat at Randy's Road Kill BBQ & Grill. I had a pull pork sandwich and fries. It was very good and tender. Here is a small ad I did for our paper.

The owner of Randy's Roadkill used to have a small log cabin on a trailer where he cooked BBQ in Kroger's parking lot in Rolla. Afterwards we watched Sherlock Holmes, overall it was a good movie just not as good as I thought it would be.

Saturday we watched Nathan while his mommy and daddy took Blake to see Monster Jams in St. Louis. That evening I did laundry and got my house clean before Mike came over. Once again with the weather we decided to just stay at my house and play with the baby.

Sunday Mom had gone to church early to attend Sunday School so Mike and I took Nathan to church. Needless to say I couldn't tell you one thing the sermon was about. Nathan was very good in church, a little restless, a little or well a lot of gibber gabber... overall a happy baby. After church we headed to my grandma's for dinner where she made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and for dessert she made blackberry cobbler! I'm glad my grandma is feeling better and able to do her tradition of cooking a sunday dinner after church. Mike and I watched the Super Bowl at my house, we're very disappointed with the commercials and the Colts not giving it their all. Mom had fixed Ham & Beans with cornbread and fried potatoes for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.