Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday night Mike and I went to a friend's house for a surprise birthday /card party. Ended up playing pitch till midnight.

Saturday I headed back early to clean my house... a.k.a Mom's and Dad's basement. Had all my cleaning done by noon and it was such a great feeling considering I am not a morning person. Later that evening I met back up with Mike to head to yet another surprise birthday party. Birthday girl was very surprised! Once again we played pitch for a while. Later the girls decided to play Mad Gab, which I found I am not very good at playing. Here is a few pictures from the night.

Mike and I between pitch games.




Sunday we celebrated my oldest brother Chad's birthday who turned 31 on Saturday, December 12th. Hard to believe he is that old, time truely does fly by. Mom fixed a huge supper for everyone, lasagna which is Chad's favorite. Grandma and Grandpa Feeler came down to eat and visit as well as my Aunt Kaye and her daughter MacKensie. For dessert we had Hot Fudge Pudding Cake.

This week I am looking forward to a day off work on Wednesday. For the first time we decided to do our Christmas shopping in St. Louis at the Mill's Mall. Looks like a very nice mall and even has a Cabelas store. Hopefully we will find some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.