Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Saturday
Woke up bright and early to start getting ready for two weddings. The first wedding was in St. Elizabeth for Daniel and Abby. It turned out to be a very nice day for it, I was a little hesitant about how the day would turn out considering the two previous days was rainy and just nasty out. A little later in the afternoon we headed to Waynesville for yet another wedding with Mike's brother Randy, his girlfriend Elizabeth and her little girl Kylie. It was a nice drive there but very long. I was glad I got to sit in the front, I tend to get car sick very easily! I wish I would of took my camera in and capture some goofy/cute moments of Kylie, who is 1 1/2 years old. She kept everyone entertained dancing to the live band. Needless to say we didn't stay very long and decided to head back to St. Elizabeth to attend the reception of the first wedding. Capped off the evening dancing and getting to talk to friends we haven't seen in a while.

Sunday
Sunday we headed to the annual Iron Works in St. James. We go every year since my family does our annual molasses making there. It made for a very long day, but well worth it spending it with family.

Monday
Yesterday was my Sunday! Mom and I both took the day off to go shopping in Columbia. Seems like we spent most of the day eating, or it sure feels like it anyway. I think we ate enough yesterday to feed an army. Overall it was a nice relaxing day away from work and household chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.