Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday
Went to a local bar to eat and visit with friends. Had a good time as always visiting with everyone and listening to their stories/tales. On my way to meet Mike, I saw 4 chickens just waiting patiently along side the road all lined up. They didn't even bother to glance at my vehicle as I drove by. Guess they were trying to figure out their own myth, Why did the chicken cross the road? :o)

Saturday
Started the day off not so good. Walked out on Mike's porch watching the cows as I walked down the steps. Well... I know now to watch myself instead... I missed a step and the next thing I know I was sitting on my rear at the bottom of the steps. Made such a loud noise that everyone inside heard me and came running out. Luckily I just had a few scratches on my wrist and managed to still hold on to my cellphone and gatorade. That evening Mike's family had a BBQ, so we didn't end up going to the Tractor Pull. The BBQ was good as always, BBQ chicken and grilled pork loins that were marinated in Italian Dressing.

Sunday
After making the dreaded, but much needed trip to Wal-Mart I had a relaxing Sunday. Did manage to get some laundry done or a lot I should say. It amazes me how I can end up with 5 or 6 loads of laundry from the week with just MY CLOTHES. Later I took a much needed nap while Mike watched the races.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.