Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend

This has been a long work week. The days just drag on and seem to never end. I will be glad when fall gets here and more publications will need to be put together. I love being busy and not even realizing it's time to go home. Don't we all!?

I'm looking forward to this weekend to relax and spend time with Mike. Tonight we are going to his home town to see one of his good friends that is down for a visit. Tomorrow will be busy with hauling hay, finishing up my mowing at the house and then off to the Farm Pull in St. Anthony. A few of Mike's friends is thinking about entering the farm pull so it should be a good time. Hopefully I will remember my camera and post pictures on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.