Sunday, August 4, 2013

30 Weeks




How far along? 30 weeks, 10 weeks left!!   
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Getting somewhat better. 
Best moment this week: Baby has been constantly pushing its little butt up. 
Miss Anything? Being able to paint my toenails without a struggle/battle with my body! :) 
Movement: Lots. Lately it feels like the baby has been kicking a nerve and my pelvic bone. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular...
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I've noticed the smell of fresh cut grass has made me a little queasy feeling. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep, feel like I swallowed a watermelon. 
Gender: Unknown.  Been thinking girl lately.  Any guesses?
Labor Signs: No. 
Belly Button in or out? Still an inny! 
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. Probably will stay that way... doctor's orders. Well not really, but Dr. Su advised not to since she's seen so many have to get their ring cut off. I would hate for that to happen. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully baby Holtmeyer will corporate and we can get a good profile shot this time. Last two visits the baby was too comfy and wouldn't roll over for nothing; therefore, we saw a scary baby. The skeleton view and one shot I swear looks like a clown face. lol I may have to find that picture and post it sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.