Monday, May 6, 2013

Nursery

I think I will wait to post the whole nursery when it's officially done which will be once the baby is here. Going to wait with bedding items so I can get more specific; ballerina or all boy items! :) I have a few items when I was in dance class so I'm thinking of incorporating that into the baby room if we have a girl!

This baby plant holder was mine when I was a little girl. It's seen better days, been broken way too many times. 

Mom always sang this song to me.
Part of the crib. Finally a crib with no cracks! We love it plus it converts to a toddler and full size bed so that's a huge plus! 
Quilt Mike's grandma had started and his aunt finished it.

Can you believe this quilt is almost 28 years old? Looks brand new. Pretty sure I have a crochet purple, green and white one at mom and dads that looks brand new as well. So we're set if we have a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.