Wednesday, May 29, 2013

20 Weeks.... HALF WAY THERE!!!



How far along? 20 weeks.    Few days late posting! :) 
Total weight gain/loss: ??
Maternity clothes? Yep. Didn't expect my belly to grow this low, so its making it harder and harder to wear my regular jeans when I can. 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still needs work... maybe I can when the baby gets here! Ha!  
Best moment this week: Couldn't sleep, baby has been keeping me entertained with little jabs and nudges late at night. Feels like there is a mini party in my belly. 
Miss Anything? Cappuccino
Movement: Jabs and nudges.... mostly at night when I'm ready for sleep! 
Food cravings: I think I had my official cravings the past week. I really wanted pickles and chocolate milk. Didn't have any pickles so I settled for just chocolate milk. Last night at 9, I was very tempted to drive to Jeff for some sherbet ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can recall. 
Have you started to show yet: Yep, looks like I swallowed a small kickball. 
Gender: Unknown. Found out over the weekend many thought my profile picture was the most up to date photo revealing the gender. It's the best ultrasound picture we have and it's from 10-12 weeks, so no gender revealing there! :) Doctors office now gives me pictures from the waist up. Go back next week, so more pictures!! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The weekend and doctors appointment next week. If I can remember, I will try to record it on my phone. Really wished I would have the first appointment in Columbia. Baby was very entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. April, I love that you are doing these updates. It is such a neat keepsake, too. I don't get to read them every week, but do my catching up here and there. It's fun to follow with how Baby H is doing. It gets me so excited for you and Mike. We need to all get together again this summer before your lives get a little busier. :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.