Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Mike and I went to Kittys to eat supper. Visited with a few of the elders then headed to the bowling alley for a bit to watch Steve bowl.

Saturday
Mike had to work. I went in to Jeff to pick up the CDs of our wedding pictures, I'll post a few on here since I am pretty sure I know which one(s) I will use for the thank you's. Dropped my dress off at Victorias to be preserved and ran a few other errands. Came home to eat lunch then headed out again once Mike got home. We headed over to Jr's to help unload 5,500 (approx.) baby turkeys. This was my first experience unloading them and it went a lot faster than I thought. Once we were done Mike, Jr and I headed to clean out their deer stand and watched a neighbor finish up planting wheat in his field.

Sunday
Went to church with Mike and Jr then headed across the street for the St. E Fall dinner. That afternoon we headed to my mom and dads for supper. Went with mom and dad to look at the river, then stopped in to visit with grandpa and grandma before heading back home.

  

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh don't tell the boys that they have new baby turkeys they will want to see them lol.

    Sounds like a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.