Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Elizabeth and I headed with our neighbors, Aaron and Andrea to their families' deer cabin since Mike and Randy were bowling. Aaron's dad grilled pork chops and tenderloin. Nice evening out of the house and not stuck at the bowling alley! :)

Saturday
I headed to mom and dads house to ride with them to the Feeler family reunion in Rolla. Been awhile since I've been to one. It was good to see grandpa get to visit with his brothers and sister as they are all getting older and don't see each other that often. That afternoon, I headed with Laverne to Jake's 4th birthday party since Mike was bowling again. It was tournament weekend in St. E. After Mike got done bowling we headed back to Steve and Ashley's to visit and sit around the bonfire. Turned out to be the perfect night for it. Saw a few nice bucks on the way there.

Sunday
Went to church with Mike and Jr. After church we headed over to St. Anthony's Fall dinner. Food was really good! Came home and took a nap. Seemed to be the only way to get rid of my splitting headache and getting over being car sick from the ride home. Never fails on those winding roads. Mike had to bowl again that afternoon. Got to love tournament weekends. :) I cleaned the house and moved the living room around. I like doing that on occasion since I have to move it anyway to get those dust bunnies!

An overall good weekend spent with family on both sides!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.