Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

...I got the BEST text yesterday from my friend, Lindsay. She wanted to let me know little Miss Julia is almost ready to come home and their house is complete! Julia has came a long way from 1lb something to now over 3lbs. VERY EXCITING news for Beth and Doug!!

...This weekend we have a wedding to attend for Tommy and Amber! I've known the groom since I was in elementary. One of my very first birthday parties, he came home with my brother, Todd. May have been the week or two he stayed with us while his family went to England to see extended family. All of us girls were playing in my new playhouse and roaming the paths in the woods with our baby dolls when all of a sudden out of nowhere pops up Todd and Tommy! Always pranksters. When I started Jr. High, one morning they came roaming the Jr. High hallway with huge branches poking everyone telling them to move. I was mortified. I swore they were out to humiliated me. I'm sure it will be a good time on Saturday and it will be great to catch up with everyone!

...This weekend is Iron Works. I'm a little sad we won't be attending it. I actually loved going every year pouring up the hot molasses and having to work it all day on both Saturday and Sunday.

...I started my first religion class last Tuesday night. I think it's going to be a long year or so until Easter, but it will be so worth it in the end! There is three of us going to become Catholic and a few others are already Catholic just want to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.