Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
I had the day off. It was so nice, wish every weekend was three days. I spent the morning visiting with a friend and her new baby, Abigail. She is the sweetest and very alert and smiling about the whole time I was there. Headed to Jeff and stopped in at the hospital where Mike's cousin Jennifer had her baby girl, Isabella Rose. She was in a happy mood as well and I got a half smile from her just enough to show off her dimples. So it was a good baby visiting day. Stopped at Target and Hobby Lobby before heading to Victoria's for my last dress fitting. Dress fits perfect!

Abigail Otto. She is the perfect combo of her mommy and daddy!

Isabella Rose. Her hair is more dark than shown in the picture. Look at that double chin! :)
That evening Mike fried fish out in our shed. Randy, Elizabeth, Jason and his son, Parker came over. By the end of the night so did the neighbors kids. Maybe we should start charging for daycare? lol I have no clue who they are and yet it didn't seem to bother them their kids were over at our house. Which we didn't mind, they're between the ages of 3-5. They roam the streets in town all day, every day and go home when it's dark. Just seems a little young to me to be out on your own and for that matter playing in the street where many drive too fast through. Makes me nervous!

Saturday
Headed to Vienna for a practice run on my hair. Went to mom and dads to show them and to visit. After I got home I saw online my friend had her baby 10 weeks early, Julia Faye weighing 1lb. 13 oz. I had just checked on her last week and she seemed to be doing good. She has been through so much the past two years, I pray Julia will pull through and be a healthy baby girl. So far, I'm assuming no news is good news!

That evening Mike, Randy and I headed to St. Anthony Truck and Tractor Pull. Good evening for it and it was nice to see a lot of people we don't get to see very often.

Sunday
Mike and I headed to mom and dads to eat and visit. They talked Mike into riding Chads horse, I was shocked he went for it. I on the other hand have no interest in it. I used to love riding horses, but I seen my brother get hurt way too many times and it done me in. They make me very nervous. Came home and cleaned the house then it was a lazy evening for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.