Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

...Hoping to knock off some more wedding decorations this weekend. Saturday mom and I are going to Springfield to pick up a few misc wedding items. 

...I sure miss a fellow co-worker, Corrie. She was pretty well the only friend friend I had here. There's others I get along with but well they're old. lol

...Victoria's Bridal really needs to quit displaying new dresses every time I go in there. I found ANOTHER dress I am in absolute awe over. lol It will have to just be in my dreams!

...Mike has never wore sandals since I've been dating him. I finally bought him two flip flops and a nicer pair for Jamaica. I think he will find they aren't so bad after all and will be nice to wear in his heat wave!
...Yesterday I got a sweet text from Lisa, it read:
"So... in one month you will officially be my sister-in-law! :)"
So glad Mike's family is very welcoming!  

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you're second family is so kind and loving.
    The Holtmeyer's are a great family

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.