Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Ramblings

...I heard from my friend yesterday that Julia's hole in her heart has closed up and she's gaining weight. Great news! They will still need continued prayers as they have a long road ahead of them the next couple of months.

...Hard to believe as of today we are in the single digit countdown to the wedding! Excited. Nervous. Anxious. Antsy. Nervous. :)

...This weekend I plan to take full advantage Saturday and possibly sleep in. So looking forward to it!

...Rehearsal is this Sunday. So glad I decided to have it early. I knew my family would be driving an hour to get there. Just seemed like too much to have it back to back with it usually being on that Friday, the evening before the wedding. This way everyone can relax and enjoy themselves and better yet not have to work the next day!

...My last day at work before the wedding is Tuesday. Starting to rethink that decision and wonder why in the world I didn't take that day off as well. Oh well. I may post a little on Tuesday then I will be M.I.A. until the 18th! Will be JAMAICA BOUND! YA MON!


1 comment:

  1. I forgot to tell you I'm sneaking in your luggage for the flight!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.