Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hallway

I just now remembered I never posted a picture of the hallway after I repainted it. Took me forever to trim it out with all the doors in such a small space. I taped it all out that morning then went through with trim paint so that would have been the paint to bleed vs. the wall color. Because lets face it, the paint is more than likely going to bleed no matter how good of tape you use. Some areas I must have got the trim paint on a little too thick because when I took the tape off it caused the paint to peel off the wall! After a little touching up you can't even tell. The color is still growing on me, I think I would like it more if I went with a satin paint instead of the semi-gloss. At least Mike loves it which surprised me! For me, I'm just going to have to get used to it because I am NOT painting it again!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color! You did a great job! Hopefully it keeps growing on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.