Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Ramblings

...Over the weekend our water heater went out. So far it's looking to just be a fluke, but we may need to look into replacing it sometime soon anyway. The fix may only last a short while, it's pretty old. Oh the joys of home ownership!

...A girl I work with today was proud to state she doesn't believe, and yes I mean in God. I can't even imagine not having God in my life everyday, the one I can always turn to on at any given day, time or place. I pray that one day she WILL believe.

...Not much planned this weekend. Looking to maybe tackle some much needed home improvements like finally getting around to painting my hallway after we replaced our thermostat last winter and finish painting my garage. Might have to squeeze in some wedding decor as well. :) 

...The drive to work is really getting to me lately. Which I just need to suck it up and deal with it! :) Even if I was to get another job, there would still be a drive. Just a little downside of living in a small town out in the boonies, but I wouldn't change it any other way.

...I can't believe how fast Summer is already flying by! CrAzY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.