Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Stayed home.

Saturday
Went to Mike's mom and dads for lunch. Came home, did some cleaning then got ready for a night out. Meet the bachelorette, Casey and the girls at Kelly's house then we headed to the lake. I was glad Lindsay was coming back home so I rode with her along with Kacey. We ate at the Horny Toad, the food was really good. Still thinking about those delicious sweet potato fries, they were the best I ever had. After our meal we headed off to the bowling alley. I did horrible! 8 pins by the third frame! LOL My shoes were different than everyone else (thanks to my small feet) and the bottom was super slick making me almost do the splits every time. Once I realized I should just walk up, stand still then throw, I started doing so much better. Played one game then we headed home where the rest of the girls went out. 

Sunday
Slept in and got myself ready for pictures! There was no clouds in the forecast for Sunday when I check so I wasn't about to let that ruin my picture day. :) Met Amie at the old jail for our engagement pictures and a few family pictures of my side of the family. Her kiddos kept us entertained and smiling the whole time. I feel like we are going to get some really good pictures. I will post one for sure next week when I get them. Haven't decided if I want to post all now since we're using some for invitations, programs and guest book. Once pictures were done, we headed to Morelands for a late lunch/early dinner. I got the Fettucini Alfredo with chicken. It was about four meals into one. So I have plenty for leftovers and as I am typing this I realized I left it at home! Sigh. Came home and took a nap. Been forever since I had done that but I haven't been sleeping good for some reason and it shows on me... bags under my eyes even today. :(

1 comment:

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.