Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...Mike's birthday is tomorrow. His last year of being in his 20s... such an old fart!

...May sit out in the stand at least once this weekend (or year lol) if I have the patience. Usually I never go but once in a great while, too time consuming for me and the least of my priorities! :) I'll probably go if we can get the good deer stand so we can sit comfortably, warm and eat peanuts. Kind of a tradition.

...It's also tradition for everyone to go to Kitty's the night before opening day, so that's where we'll be Friday evening. Hope their food/service is better than the last time we were there.

...Liking this time change. I wake up each morning feeling refreshed and not as tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.