Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
Was a nice quiet evening in. Caught up on laundry and some much needed sleep.

Saturday
Mike and I met a group in Argyle to take a bus to Hermann for Oktoberfest. I don't do well in long rides so nothing to my surprise, I was extremely carsick. Luckily not the projectile type. ;) The day was perfect! I had way more fun than I even anticipated, so glad I decided to go. Pictures to come in a later post.

Sunday
Slept in then headed to Mike's parents for breakfast/lunch of bacon, scrambled eggs and pancakes. Came home to tackle the rest of the laundry and to put roast on. Went to Jeff to grab a few groceries and to exchange a chair. One of our new chairs had a small split in it. They didn't seem too happy with the exchange, but too bad too sad. I'm not paying for something and it being half-as$ed. Came home and headed with Mike's mom to see the wee one. Madison looked so much smaller in person than in her pictures. She definitely looks like her momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.