Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
I met Shelley after work to kidnap her boys. Nathan was not a happy camper and literally gave me the death stare the whole way with little sobs until he fell asleep. How dare this lady take me from my momma! Poor guy. Luckily after we got to my house he seemed to be just fine and got a big smile when he saw More (Mike). We planned on going fishing but by the time we got home and ate it was starting to get too late for that. So we just played outside which Blake loved playing ball with his Mike.

Saturday
Mike had to work again so I spent the morning watching cartoons and playing with the boys. After Mike got home we went to his mom and dads so Blake could play with more tractors, etc. I think if it was up to him, he would just stay at their house the whole weekend. Took a four-wheeler ride then headed back home. Not long after mom showed up to get the boys. The house seemed deserted after they left. I took full advantage of the quiet house to watch Ree's new show, Pioneer Woman. Two words: LOVED IT!

Sunday
A day of rest. I accidentally snoozed in so no church for me. Did manage to still have time to get the house pretty much clean before headed to Mike's parents for dinner. Had roast, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and gravy. Played some with Kylie, she insisted I had to play grocery store with her. Then headed back home to tackle the elliptical or at least supervise! ;)

Pictures from the weekend to come later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.