Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday
We met Randy & Elizabeth at Kitty's for supper.

Saturday
I woke up at 5:30 to the sound of a severe storm followed by a big thud! I wasn't sure I wanted to check what that thud was, but I did. There was two fairly good size branches that fell right in front of the bedroom window, barely missing the house. Thank goodness! Mike was already gone and at work at this time. Unfortunately we were out of power from around 6am to 1pm. Never realized how lost I would be without electricity. That evening we headed to a wedding reception then ended the evening going to the pub for a bachelor/bachelorette party.

Sunday
We headed to my mom and dads for BBQ. Todd was in charge of the BBQ and Chad fried up the potatoes, Elrod style! It was all way too good. Visited for awhile then headed back home for yet another BBQ. Randy barbequed pork burgers at our house. A good relaxing Sunday spent with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.