Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...This weekend is my 'custody' with the little Allen boys! :) Starting to forget what they look and sound like.

...Since I have the boys this weekend, I'm sure the TV will be taken over with Spongebob Squarepants. Luckily I have DVR so I can record the Pioneer Woman's first episode on the Food Network! Can't wait to see it.

...Google.com is my go-to site for tech support. About 98% of the time I can find the answer I am looking for!

...Tomorrow I am off work, so I'll post my Tongue-tied Thursday picture later this afternoon. Mom has a doctors appointment so it's a good excuse for us to both take the day off and GO SHOPPING! :) Planning to eat at Madison's Cafe. I've seen a lot of people's facebook post this year about it so we are going to try it out.

...Wish there was 'like' buttons on blogs. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH April......Madisons is by far one of my favorite...try their house salad (smallest size) cause its alot of food LOVE it...i actually buy the dressing from them :) u should get some YUMMMO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.