Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...Thanks for all your comments on the Deodorant post. I will have to give Secret Clinical a try. I never used to be a sweater in the pit area until this past year or so. I hate it. Now if I can only resolve the white marks on my clothes. If it's the weekend I'll put Mike's deodorant on since it's clear and works like it's suppose to, but I don't want to smell like a man. lol Bring on the cold weather! :)

...I cannot believe it's almost July. This year has really flown by. This time last year we looked at our house for the first time and signed our contract July 31st. I only know the exact date because it's my dad's birthday. :)

...After being gone from work, it's been a struggle to get back into the work routine. A week really throws a person off track. So sleepy these past few days. I will try my best at posting in the near future since work is about to pick up again. :(

...They started ground work this past week or so for Kohls. Yay! A few weeks ago a representative from Kohls said there wasn't a store going in and no plans in the future for one to go in Rolla. Well it's a done deal with signed contract and all. I guess that corporate person had no idea what they were talking about. Obviously! :)

...Last week Mike and I didn't have time to do the one thing I wanted to try... take a helicopter ride at the Lake of the Ozarks. It's not nothing super special, just something I've always wanted to experience. We don't have time the next couple of weekends, but it's a for sure thing to do this summer. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm helicopter ride sounds fun but I will pass. Although I bet Blake would love it. Didn't know they did helicopter rides up there.
    You need to go sniff the other scents of mens deoderant there are some that smell girly.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.