Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday I stayed home and pretty well did nothing. Which I loved!

Saturday morning Mike and I worked in the yard. Felt so good to get everything on my list done and before 11! Left the rest of the day to play and enjoy the beautiful weather. Went to his mom and dads for lunch then headed down to the creek behind their house where Randy, Elizabeth and his dad were fishing. Caught tons of suckers. Looked for mushrooms and had no luck, which I figured it was probably still too early. Maybe this week they will be out and about. That evening we all went to Kitty's to eat supper then headed home early. Had a long relaxing day outside and was very sun burnt to prove it. Even my lips are burnt! Guess next time I will learn to bring sunscreen!

Sunday I got up early and headed to pick up mom. We spent the day in Springfield doing some minor shopping. I wish we had a Gordman's closer, love love their home decor! We ate at Applebees then headed home.

Monday I had the day off due to a doctor's appointment. It was so nice to sleep in especially with it raining. :) Spent most of the morning have "me time". For supper I fixed baked chicken, stuffing, cooked cabbage, peas (for Mike, yuck!), mashed potatoes and gravy. It was all very good and luck have it, I forgot my lunch with all those fixings at home today. Darn!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a Sunday feast for supper last night. I'm with Mike, I love peas.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.