Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

...Here lately I've been having "work" fever. I really need to get out of this mode and get to work! Blah.

...NOT looking forward to when the pollen is going to be out and about.

...I'm attending a Tupperware/Scentsy party this Friday. Ready to catch up with my Vienna girls again!

...I could really go for a fattening Jay-Burger from the local Eagles! Oh its been far too long since one has quenched my taste buds.

...Call me crazy, but I love RAIN! As long as I have no plans outdoors, it can rain all it wants. :)

...Online banking spoiled me so much that I completely lost track of writing down my check amounts, etc. Since buying the house I took an oath to myself to start writing them down since I will be writing twice as much checks. So far so good...

...I love LOVE our water at the house. It's so yummy and tastes so much better than what I was used to at mom and dads.

...I've been staying at least one night a week at my parents house to cut down on gas. It's not like I don't have the money. I just don't like the feeling that I spend $400+ a month on gas. Almost makes me sick to my stomach. I will be glad when they go back down. Which may be for awhile... darn economy! Just frustrates me how we can spend millions of dollars to help everyone else outside our country when in reality our country is struggling just as much.

Have a great Wednesday! We're one day closer to FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see u tomorrow!!!

    I can't imagine spending that much in gas. I hope it goes down soon!! That is insane!!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.