Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday Mike and I attended a benefit.

Saturday I woke up with a cold/allergy crap so I took benadryl. I knew it would knock me out sooner or later, but it's the only thing that seems to work for me. I was desperate. Went to Mike's mom and dads to eat then headed back home to sleep. I slept till Mike got back from the farm which was at 5:30! Guess I needed it. I seemed to be feeling much better so I got ready so we could meet some friends to head to the Argyle Pub. I was drained so I didn't have a whole lot of fun. Was so ready to go home and sleep. Not like I didn't get enough sleep that day!

Sunday was the same routine as the day before. Took benadryl, headed to Mike's mom and dads for dinner which consisted of baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn. Yum! Then headed back home to sleep. Slept till it was time to head to my mom and dads. Mom made lasagna, crescent rolls, salad, corn, and apple dumplings for dessert. I was stuffed!

As for today I am so glad my body has seemed to kick most of this allergy crap out of my system. Hated that I had to miss two gorgeous days by sleeping for what felt like an eternity! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.