Thursday, October 14, 2010

Class

Well between not being able to save our work each time and having two senior citizens in the class it's been very slow and hectic all at the same time. I am learning the basics, but in a way I feel cheated since what takes a minute, takes us 10-15 minutes so the teacher can reteach every single step to the old folks. I feel bad for being age discriminating towards them, but they barely know the basics of a computer. Hopefully next week will get better, but I don't see that happening. On a positive note, I have learned the basics and I've been working ahead while the teacher is reteaching them step by step. Makes me feel more confident in myself knowing I can go on with little to no help in QuickBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.