Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday I stayed home and got caught up on my sleep.

Saturday was my friend Beth's bachelorette party at the Lake of the Ozarks. There was about eight of us that went. We stayed at her sister-in-law mom's lake house. It was a very nice lake house with a view to die for, right on the lake with a diving board and slide on the boat dock. Played some games and ate pizza before heading out. Had a great evening dancing the night away and watching Beth get embarrassed a lot.

Sunday we all slept in then headed to Bob Evan's for breakfast. It was my first time being there, very good food and at a cheap price. Came home and finished up my laundry before taking a nap. That evening I fixed Mike and I round steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. First time making round steak myself, have to stay I did a dang good job! As my brother Todd would say, "Of course you did, we're Elrods and all Elrod women know how to cook really good food"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.