Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Food Obsessions

Here is just a few of my food obsessions that will never get old in my book!

I love cereal and could eat it for breakfast, lunch and supper. My favorite is Banana Nut Cheerios, love it dry or with milk. One box lasts me about 2-3 days! :)

I've recently been on a juice kick and love this White Cranberry Strawberry juice. Usually I'm not much of a fan of strawberry stuff, but love this.

My favorite pancakes are chocolate chip! Mom has made them for me as long as I can remember. It was a real treat / tradition for when my friends stayed over to have that for breakfast. Always went over really well and still does.

I'm a huge tortilla fan. Love making a small meal with two flour tortillas and shredded mix cheese, pop in the microwave for 30-40 seconds and served with salsa to dip it in. Yum!

Chocolate covered cashews are still my delicacy!

Grilled cheese with a couple of slices of pepperjack cheese.

What's your food obsessions?

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait until I get home tonight so I can have a glass of juice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you and Blake get along so well. He loves choc chip pancakes and cereal. Don't think he's tried bananna nut cheerios yet. Oh and he loves his juice but his favorite is Orange Pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try that juice! Sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.