Friday, July 30, 2010

Reba

Either my mom and I have no work life or we're just retarded. I can only speak for myself, I have no work life... well sometimes!

We are always quoting from the show Reba or what we think they would say. Mom is Barbara Jean and I am the fierce Reba! Usually our conversations through email end like this...

Connie: Oh, Reba, can’t you miss me just a little bit?

Me: BARBARA JEAN!! How in the heck am I suppose to miss you when you're at my house all day long! Go HOME so I can miss you!
Babara Jean: Oh Reba... you really know how to make a girl feel so...
Reba: STOP, STOP RIGHT THERE, DON'T SAY NO MORE
(as she is pushing Babara Jean out the door)


I think we need to be more productive at work!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, I was just blogging about it, also.


    Reba, you're always so smart and the first to do anything

    From: Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.