Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday Mike and I headed to a friend's house for a fish fry and to play some pitch.

Saturday I headed home early to attend my great Uncle Merle's funeral. It was a nice service and I thought the preacher did a good job describing his life and stories. That evening Mike came over and we watched The Blind Side. I highly recommend seeing this movie. Sandra Bullock did a good job playing the part of Michael's (Big Mike) guardian (or adopted mother).

Sunday I woke up to the aroma of bacon. Mike had fixed us bacon and egg sandwiches. Made a mess with the grease, but it's the thought that counts. I think it must be a guy thing as my dad always gets grease everywhere when he cooks. That afternoon we watched the race and Desperate Housewives. I believe I've turned Mike into a TV drama person. He loves to watch Desperate Housewives and Army wives, I think he gets more excited about a new episode than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.