Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday
I decided to stay home and do my routine cleaning and laundry I usually do on Sundays.

Saturday
Met up with some friends and headed to the bridal shop in Jefferson City to pick out bridesmaid dresses for Lindsay's wedding, which is June 26, 2010. I love the dress and can't wait to wear it on her special day, just hope the weather decides to play nice that day and not be as humid out. After I got home I was starting to feel a little under the weather so I took a nice long nap which seemed to do the trick. That evening Mike came over and we went to Rolla to eat at Sirloin Stockade and do a little shopping at Wal-Mart.

Sunday
Sunday Mike and I went to my church and had a meal afterwards that consisted of soup and sandwiches. I had the potato soup with bacon, it was very good. On our way home I decided to go look at the river from Belle Chute, it was nice drive there and the scenery was beautiful with the colorful fall leaves on the road. That evening we played liver pool rummy with mom and dad before dinner was ready. For dinner dad smoked a pork tenderloin and mom fixed corn, green beans, homemade french fries, molasses cookies and peach cobbler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.