Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday
Work was very hectic as usual on most Fridays. Luckily I already had scheduled to leave a little earlier so I could pick up Blake from Preschool and head to Jeff with mom to see his new baby brother. Afterwards Mom and I went to Wal-mart to get a few things, it's hard to not make a Wal-mart stop. We decided to just grab a sandwich from their deli since we were there anyway. As I was driving and eating/drinking on the way home I noticed my mountain dew tasted odd. Well come to find out I grabbed DIET Mountain Dew. We're not huge fans of diet so our thirst quench of drinking a good ole mountain dew was ruined. lol I learned my lesson to wear my glasses or contacts next time.
Saturday
Got up early so I could get ready and head to St. Elizabeth to meet Mike for a friend's wedding, Nick Green & Kelli Libbert. The day started out rainy and just a nasty day to stay inside and definitely not fit for a wedding. Luckily by the time the wedding started the weather cleared up and turned out to be a nice day for it. Not to mention that evening was my first Catholic Mass experience with Mike. It was very different than what I am used to with the Methodist. My friend Lindsay had worked with the Bride at the hospital, so I got to spend the evening with her like old times. The DJ was very good, Colossal Sounds. They would dance behind their table and try to get everyone to dance. Sorry I didn't have my camera with me, so no pictures of the goofy DJ guys.
Sunday
We headed to my grandma and grandpa Feelers for our annual molasses making. Always a good time to spend with family and the weather couldn't have been nicer for it.

I am very blessed to have the life I do and grateful for every minute spent with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.