Monday, September 21, 2009

Mrs. Wonderful

Sunday was my Grandma's 80th birthday party at her church in Vichy, Missouri.

Grandma & Grandpa Feeler with their children, Wayne Edward, Judith Ellen, Russell Doyle (who is in Arizona, but they left an open spot for him), Connie Rebecca and Mary Kaye

Grandpa always called grandma his blue-eyed Jenny when they were dating. This is the cake made from grandpa's drawing.

I am very fortunate and blessed to share my birthday with my grandma... aka Mrs. Wonderful! Throughout the years grandpa has always told people there were two perfect people in this world, him and April. By no means do I consider myself perfect, but in grandpa's eyes I am and that is all that matters. Some where down the line I decided grandma needed a name since she felt a little left out from us "perfects", so Mrs. Wonderful came to be her name. She is absolutely WONDERFUL, from her loving heart to her wonderful cooking. I couldn't have asked for a better person to share a birthday with.
Happy 80th Birthday, Mrs. Wonderful and many more to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your grandma was very happy to have so many people celebrate her birthday with her. I wish we could have made it to her party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Grandma is pointing towards me like I'm in trouble again! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Opinions? Thoughts? Comments?
Chocolate chip cookies? Do share.